Angie is a specialized oncology nurse, with many years of experience with a wide range of cancers.
Angie completed her Bachelor of Nursing with RMIT University, then later went on to complete her Chemotherapy Module and Postgraduate Diploma in Cancer and Palliative care. This has led her to a deep understanding of the effect of cancer and its treatments on patients.
Angie’s role is:
- to provide nursing care and emotional support to our patients and their carers.
- To educate about cancer and respective treatments.
- To help navigate the patients care throughout their cancer journey.
- To manage discharge planning of patients.
- Angie has a drive for patient care in oncology and palliative care nursing and is passionate about supporting patients and their families in order to make their cancer journey as smooth as possible.
She is the person to call with questions about your cancer and treatment.
Angie will coordinate and liaise with your medical team to achieve the best cancer care outcome for you.