Questions to ask at the end of treatment
- How often should I have a routine visit?
- Which doctor should I see for my follow-up cancer care?
- What follow-up tests, if any, should I have?
- How often will I need these tests?
- What symptoms should I watch for?
- If I develop any of these symptoms, whom should I call?
- What are the chances that my cancer will come back?
- Or that I will get another type of cancer?
- What are the common long-term side-effects of the treatment I received?
- What are the benefits of exercise and weight control?
What next after treatment download the printable version
Based on the National Cancer Institute.